Welcome to the Concierge service! Order Food, Groceries, Shoes, Flowers - Whatever You want!
Fill in the form below and Submit. One of our Wise owls will Contact you within 10 minutes to confirm your order.
Our concierge operating times are from: 12pm to 10pm Daily.
Please enter your details into the fields below to register. *fields are required:
Have you ever wanted to deliver your products to your customers On-Demand, within the hour?
If you own a restaurant, Gadget Store, Grocery or even a florist's get in touch! Fill in the form below and we will get back to you within 24 Hours with further information to join our partner program!
Are you passionate about giving good customer service? Are you a logical thinker with a knack for solving problems quickly and on the spot?
If So, We need you! We are looking for delivery driver's to join our team! Just fill in the form below and Upload your c.v and we will be in touch as soon as possible!
Collectively all information that you submit to Owl Get It Ltd via the Website. This definition incorporates, where applicable, the definitions provided in the Data Protection Act 1998;
A small text file placed on your computer by this Website when you visit certain parts of the Website and/or when you use certain features of the Website. Details of the cookies used by this Website are set out in the clause below (Cookies);
Owl Get It Ltd, a company incorporated in England and Wales with registered number 5 whose registered office is at Trendy House, Kingsley Street, Leicester, LE2 6DY;
the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003 as amended by the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) (Amendment) Regulations 2011;
any third party that accesses the Website and is not either (i) employed by Owl Get It Ltd and acting in the course of their employment or (ii) engaged as a consultant or otherwise providing services to Owl Get It Ltd and accessing the Website in connection with the provision of such services; and
The website that you are currently using, owlgetit.co.uk, and any sub-domains of this site unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions.
4. We may collect the following Data, which includes personal Data, from you:
5. For purposes of the Data Protection Act 1998, Owl Get It Ltd is the "data controller".
6. We will retain any Data you submit for 12 months.
7. Unless we are obliged or permitted by law to do so, and subject to any third party disclosures specifically set out in this policy, your Data will not be disclosed to third parties. This includes our affiliates and / or other companies within our group.
8. All personal Data is stored securely in accordance with the principles of the Data Protection Act 1998. For more details on security see the clause below (Security).
9. Any or all of the above Data may be required by us from time to time in order to provide you with the best possible service and experience when using our Website. Specifically, Data may be used by us for the following reasons:
10. Owl Get It Ltd may, from time to time, employ the services of other parties for dealing with certain processes necessary for the operation of the Website. The providers of such services have access to certain personal Data provided by Users of this Website.
14. We may also disclose Data to a prospective purchaser of our business or any part of it.
15. In the above instances, we will take steps with the aim of ensuring your privacy is protected.
16. Wherever you are required to submit Data, you will be given options to restrict our use of that Data. This may include the following:
17. use of Data for direct marketing purposes; and
18. Sharing Data with third parties.
19. To use all features and functions available on the Website, you may be required to submit certain Data.
21. You have the right to ask for a copy of any of your personal Data held by Owl Get It Ltd (where such Data is held) on payment of a small fee, which will not exceed £50.
22. Data security is of great importance to Owl Get It Ltd and to protect your Data we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure Data collected via this Website.
23. If password access is required for certain parts of the Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential.
24. We endeavour to do our best to protect your personal Data. However, transmission of information over the internet is not entirely secure and is done at your own risk. We cannot ensure the security of your Data transmitted to the Website.
26. All Cookies used by this Website are used in accordance with current UK and EU Cookie Law.
27. Before the Website places Cookies on your computer, you will be presented with a message bar requesting your consent to set those Cookies. By giving your consent to the placing of Cookies, you are enabling Owl Get It Ltd to provide a better experience and service to you. You may, if you wish, deny consent to the placing of Cookies; however certain features of the Website may not function fully or as intended.
28. This Website may place the following Cookies:
29. You can choose to enable or disable Cookies in your internet browser. By default, most internet browsers accept Cookies but this can be changed. For further details, please consult the help menu in your internet browser.
30. You can choose to delete Cookies at any time; however you may lose any information that enables you to access the Website more quickly and efficiently including, but not limited to, personalisation settings.
31. It is recommended that you ensure that your internet browser is up-to-date and that you consult the help and guidance provided by the developer of your internet browser if you are unsure about adjusting your privacy settings.
34. Unless otherwise agreed, no delay, act or omission by a party in exercising any right or remedy will be deemed a waiver of that, or any other, right or remedy.
You may contact Owl Get It Ltd by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
© 2015 – 2017 | Owl Get It Ltd. | All Rights Reserved.